Intense Pulsed Light or IPL delivers high intensity controlled pulses of light that penetrate your skin and heat the sub-surface layers. IPL corrects a variety of skin conditions such as broken blood vessels, pigmented spots or age spots. It is safe, non-invasive and tailored to your skin needs, type of skin and provides superior results.
IPL treats a wide variety of skin conditions:
- Sun damage
- Skin texture
- Broken capillaries
- Pigmentation, Brown spots
- Age spots
- Sun-induced freckles on the hands, chest, and face
- Broken capillaries around the nose
- Excels in helping the reduction of fine wrinkles and large pores
Laser Treatment for Acne Scars
- A bright light of multiple wavelengths is used to treat the damage that has been done to your skin.
- Three to five treatments may be needed about three to four weeks apart depending on the severity of the patient’s problems.
Laser Skin Recovery
There is no downtime. You can return to work that day and resume your daily activities. The procedure gives a gradual improvement in your skin.